VANCOUVER'S VERY FIRST COFFEE-TASTING CENTRE
New to specialty coffee? Keen to try craft coffee from roasters both near and far?
Want to learn more about brewing coffee and the industry in general?
THIS is the place to be.
Make your way to the southwest corner of our showroom and choose from up to 40 different coffees to brew into tasting flights, for only the cost of a donation to Lookout Society. Our knowledgeable staff are here to assist in the brewing process, and to answer any questions. Take time and savour each sample — and if you like, you can purchase bags of your favourite beans, freshly roasted for your enjoyment.
FIND US ON SIPLY!
Check us out on Vancouver's #1 coffee shop app.
APPROACHABLE, EDUCATIONAL, INTRIGUING
By offering the chance to taste and compare such a variety of coffees, spanning a range of flavour profiles (Bright / Citrus, Fruit-Forward, Earth / Smoke, etc.), we aim to provide an easy, low-risk point of entry to coffee as a craft (not just a commodity) for those who may be new to the concept, culture, and flavours. By so doing, we hope to help grow the local coffee industry by educating customers and coffee-drinkers of all kinds.
We want to open the minds of visitors to next-level coffee — to offer them a full sensory experience and impart something new with every visit. We also want to support the growth of specialty roasters who are truly passionate about their craft.
JUST BREW IT.
Visit us and taste the difference! The beans we have on offer at our tasting centre are also available for purchase through our online store.
Check out the current lineup here.
ARE YOU A ROASTER?
Glad you found us! If you're interested in seeing your beans and brand featured at Roaster Central, drop us a line. Email us with your inquiry and some information about your company — we'd love to connect!
IN THE PRESS
Here's what folks are saying about our craft coffee sipping sensation:
- Best Vancouver Coffee Shops of 2018 — Vancouver Barista
- Vancouver's First Coffee Tasting Centre: Roaster Central (Making Specialty Coffee Approachable) — Noms Magazine
- The Official Launch of Roaster Central — Vancouver Foodie Pulse
- East Vancouver's Espressotec Opens Roaster Central Tasting Centre to Help Explore the Coffee World — Georgia Straight
- First Look at Roaster Central from Espressotec — Vancouver Coffee Snob
- Espressotec Launches Roaster Central in Vancouver with Flights of Fancy Coffee — Daily Coffee News
- Vancouver's First Specialty Coffee Tasting Centre Launches Next Month — Daily Hive Vancouver