Small in stature but undeniably powerful, the Lelit Fred grinder houses within its stainless steel body a robust 150-watt direct-drive motor, ready to spring into action at the touch of the microswitch. The micrometric adjuster allows the finest of grind adjustment, allowing home baristas total control over grind size. For this reason, we recommend using this grinder for only one type of brew method at a time, as it can be cumbersome to make larger adjustments. At such an economical size and price point, the Fred is ideal for serious home baristas with limited space and a taste for precision.
Fred is the line of high performing grinders for blends always freshly ground, a must for the lovers of real Espresso. It grants a constant grind of excellent quality in compact dimensions for every space demand.
- Micro-metric stepless grind adjustment
- Coffee chute, filterholder support and grinding switch in stainless steel
- Automatic grinder on demand
- Stainless steel appliance body
|Body Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||12" x 3.5" x 7"|
|Burr Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Switch Position:||Portafilter Switch|
|Bean Hopper Capacity:||250g|
|Doser Bin Capacity:||N/A|
|Grounds Container Capacity:||N/A|
|Shipping restriction:||This product can only be delivered within Canada|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
1. Quality steel materials, not plastic. Built to last. No sticky coffee powder build-up on plastic (due to static electricity).
2. Superior (conical) fine grind for espresso. Variable settings best for micro-tuning between fine grinds, not fine to coarse.
3.Bought to replace a very similar Italian made Macinacaffe conical grinder that lasted 25 years.
4. All this quality in an appealing and tidily small package.
5. I could find nothing else of this quality at this price.
NOTE: If your portafilter (like mine) proves too large to fit under spout without spillage, simply grind portions into another container & spoon from there.