This page was updated Apr 21, 2021
Masks are mandatory in-store
Note that masks are not a substitute for practicing social distancing. Please try to maintain a 2-metre perimeter between yourself and others at all times. We take our responsibility to protect our team and customers seriously and expect these steps to be followed while in-store. If you cannot wear a mask for medical reasons, we request that you wear a face shield. We will supply one if needed.
Entering the store
We request all customers sanitize their hands and sign in when entering the store.
Classes & Events
Classes and events have been temporarily postponed until safe to reopen.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 6:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday – 9:00am to 5:30pm
Roaster Central Tasting Bar
Temporarily closed until safe to reopen.
Repairs & Maintenance
Repairs are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Due to the significant increase in demand for all shipping carriers, we cannot guarantee shipping timelines at this time.
For any specific questions about products, shipping, store hour, service, etc., please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email, social media, or online chat. Follow our social media feeds and our website for any operational updates.
What our current protocols are:
- Frequent sanitization of surfaces like keyboards, counters, payment consoles, door handles, etc.
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitation amongst staff
- Encouragement of contactless payment methods (tap) instead of cash
- Use of paper cups instead of ceramics
- Mandated stay-at-home policy for staff that feel at all unwell
- Longer store hours to help limit the number of customers in the store at one time
- Our team is working in staggered shifts and work from home whenever possible
- Monitor our team’s temperature daily