Dear fellow coffee-lovers,
The health and safety of our customers and staff remain our top priority, and we’re taking numerous measures against the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience, cooperation, and support as we follow these procedures:
- Frequent sanitization of surfaces like keyboards, counters, payment consoles, door handles, etc.
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitation among staff
- Encouragement of contactless payment methods (tap) instead of cash
- Use of paper cups instead of ceramics
- Frequent sanitization of vessels like steaming pitchers, coffee canisters, spoons, etc.
- Work-from-home arrangements for administrative staff
- Mandated stay-at-home policy for staff that feel at all unwell
- REDUCED STORE HOURS: Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm; CLOSED on weekends (except for private appointments)
- ROASTER CENTRAL TASTING CENTRE OPEN! Safely serving tasting flights of 40+ coffees, 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Repairs and maintenance may take up to 30 businesses days, but we will work through them as efficiently as we can.
Our showroom remains open for the time being, except on weekends. Classes and events have been postponed. Our Order Fulfillment Centre continues to operate with the utmost care so you can still source the coffee and gear you love.
THE SILVER LINING:
- What better time to perfect your home barista techniques? And hot coffee kills germs, right?
- Effective immediately, all online orders will receive DOUBLE the loyalty points to thank you for supporting local brands.
- Coffee orders of $39.95 or more ship free so it's easier to buy fresh & often.
For any specific questions about products, shipping, store hours, service, etc. please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email, or online chat.
Follow our social media feeds and our website for any operations updates.
Thank you again for remaining vigilant and mindful during this period of flux!