COVID Update: Masks are now mandatory in-store. Individuals unable to wear a mask for medical reasons must wear a face shield.
The health and safety of our customers and staff remain our top priority, and we’re taking numerous measures against the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience, cooperation, and support as we follow these procedures:
- Frequent sanitization of surfaces like keyboards, counters, payment consoles, door handles, etc.
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitation among staff
- Encouragement of contactless payment methods (tap) instead of cash
- Use of paper cups instead of ceramics
- Frequent sanitization of vessels like steaming pitchers, coffee canisters, spoons, etc.
- Work-from-home arrangements for administrative staff
- Mandated stay-at-home policy for staff that feel at all unwell
- REGULAR HOURS RESUMED (except Sunday):
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- CLOSED on Sundays
- ROASTER CENTRAL TASTING CENTRE OPEN! Safely serving tasting flights of 40+ coffees, 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 5pm on Saturday.
- Repairs and maintenance may take up to 30 businesses days, but we will work through them as efficiently as we can.
Our showroom remains open for the time being, except on Sundays. Classes and events have been postponed. Our Order Fulfillment Centre continues to operate with the utmost care so you can still source the coffee and gear you love.
Due to significant increase in demand for all shipping carriers, we cannot guarantee shipping timelines at this time.
THE SILVER LINING:
- What better time to perfect your home barista techniques? And hot coffee kills germs, right?
- Coffee orders of $39.95 or more ship free so it's easier to buy fresh & often.
For any specific questions about products, shipping, store hours, service, etc. please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email, or online chat.
Follow our social media feeds and our website for any operations updates.
Thank you again for remaining vigilant and mindful during this period of flux!