We are a growing company within a growing industry – and we’re always looking for enthusiastic go-getters to join our team. Here are our current job openings:
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Home & Commercial)
You will be responsible for repairing commercial and home espresso machines and grinders. Espressotec Sales & Service is all about building long-lasting relationships with our customers through education and demonstrating that we are their go-to for all things coffee. We are currently looking for in-house as well as on-site technicians. Wage depends on experience with the opportunity for commission and benefits after three months.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge on all the machines that we carry
- Troubleshoot espresso machines in to be serviced
- Provide estimates following documented policies and procedures
- Complete repairs and paperwork in a timely fashion
- Repair, clean, and calibrate espresso machines
- Servicing may be in-house or on-site
- Provide technical support for sales staff
- In-take of machines if sales staff are busy
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent with some background in mechanical and/or electrical fields. We provide in-house training on the machines that we carry and service
- Customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Dedication to the belief that individuals are entitled to respect, dignity and opportunity
Don’t see quite the right title here? Drop us a line anyway – for the right person, there’s always room.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!