Designed in Germany from high-quality chrome, brass and copper, the ECM Technika IV Profi is a seamless combination of form and function. Its commercial-grade internal components are engineered for superior performance, delivering powerful steam and hot water from the heat exchanger boiler and commercial rotary pump. An automatic boiler shut-off prevents the boiler from running dry, even when both brew and steam functions are operating at the same time. The insulated steam and hot water wands, ergonomic chrome-plated brass portafilter handles, and dual pressure gauges make for an ideal prosumer espresso machine.
The Technika IV Profi differs from the Technika IV, in that it has a commercial rotary pump and can draw water from either the water tank or a plumbable direct water connection.
The "Rolls-Royce among filter holder machines"* and multiple test winner.
Stainless steel body in exquisitely crafted perfection and optic elegance.
- Solid chrome-plated ECM brewing group
- Professional lever valve technology, alternatively rotary valves technology
- Large cup warming tray
- Large water tank (approx. 3 l)
- Automatic water uptake of the boiler
- Boiler and pump pressure gauge
- Control lamp for the indication of water shortage
- Automatic water shortage switch-off function
- Copper tubing with brass fittings and tubes
- Steam and hot water wand made of stainless steel
- Steel-plated heating of stainless steel
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 325 x 475 x 390 mm
The Technika IV Profi does have a switchover function water tank/ direct water connection (WT-WC). Furthermore, various technical improvements in the model assure even lower noise performance.
*(as cited in "plus Kaufempfehlung" and "Der Feinschmecker" magazine)
|Body Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) cm:||40 x 32.5 x 47.5|
|Boiler Type:||Heat Exchanger|
|Boiler Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Active Cup Warmer:||No|
|Element Control:||Pressure Stat|
|Maximum Pump Pressure:||Yes|
|Adjustable Brew Pressure:||Yes|
|Water Reservoir Size:||3.0L|
|Heat Up Time:||10-15 min|
|Steam Wait Time:||Instant|
|Shipping restriction:||This product can only be delivered within Canada|